Korzyści dla członków EAPCI
- EAPCI Training & Research Grant programme (under 36)
- Certificate of excellence in training (ESC eLearning platform)
- Interventional Fellows Courses
- Join an efficient European Interventional Cardiology Network (125 countries)
- Connect on LinkedIn
- EAPCI Community (all EAPCI Members)
- EAPCI Young (Young EAPCI Members)
- Stay in touch and receive quarterly EAPCI e-Newsletters
- Voting rights at EAPCI Board elections
- One-off reduced subscription rate for EuroIntervention Journal (99€ instead of 195€)
- Discounted price for ESC Journals
- Discounted price on ESC Education Products
- ESC Pocket Guidelines
- Access all the resources of EuroPCR, PCR London Valves and Resistant Hypertension Course (under PCRonline login)
- Access all the content of the ESC Congresses
- Access Board and Committees position
- Screen centres welcoming fellows: CathGo
Who can become an EAPCI Member?
Membership of the EAPCI is open to all health specialists whose primary interest lies in the field of cardiovascular interventions. These includes cardiologists, angiologists, radiologists, surgeons, cardiovascular technicians, physicians working in the industry and researchers.
Who are the EAPCI Members?
More than 5,200 colleagues from 122 different countries in all continents are already members of the EAPCI.
Who is eligible to vote for 2014 EAPCI Board elections?
As per the EAPCI Constitution, to be eligible to vote, individuals should meet all the following criteria:
- Be a member of EAPCI
- Be an interventionalist
- Be active in an ESC Member country
- Be a member of a National Society and/or Interventional Working Group
The list of EAPCI voting members is closed since 7 February 2014 23:59, CET.
How to become an EAPCI Member?
When applying online, you will be requested to login via “MY ESC”.
Please retrieve your username and password here.
If you do not yet have a My ESC account, please click on „Apply” to create one.