Korzyści dla członków EAPCI
- EAPCI Training & Research Grant programme (under 40)
- Certificate of excellence in training (ESC eLearning platform)
- Online training programme on interventional cardiology (Webinars)
- Interventional Fellows Courses
- Join an efficient European Interventional Cardiology Network (125 countries)
- Connect on LinkedIn
- EAPCI Community (all EAPCI Members)
- EAPCI Young (Young EAPCI Members)
- Stay in touch and receive quarterly EAPCI e-Newsletters
- Voting rights at EAPCI Board elections
- One-off reduced subscription rate for EuroIntervention Journal (99€ instead of 195€)
- Discounted price for ESC Journals
- Discounted price on ESC Education Products
- ESC Pocket Guidelines
- Access all the resources of EuroPCR, PCR London Valves and Resistant Hypertension Course (under PCRonline login)
- Access all the content of the ESC Congresses
- Access Board and Committees position
- Screen centres welcoming fellows: CathGo
Who can become an EAPCI Member?
Membership of the EAPCI is open to all health specialists whose primary interest lies in the field of cardiovascular interventions. These includes cardiologists, angiologists, radiologists, surgeons, cardiovascular technicians, physicians working in the industry and researchers.
Who are the EAPCI Members?
More than 5,200 colleagues from 122 different countries in all continents are already members of the EAPCI.
Who can vote ?
Only EAPCI members holding voting rights may stand for EAPCI Board positions.
A member is considered eligible for voting after three months of EAPCI membership at the date of the opening of the elections (i.e. member before 31 October 2019) and has a mailing address in an ESC Member country.
How to become an EAPCI Member?
When applying online, you will be requested to login via “MY ESC”.
Please retrieve your username and password here.
If you do not yet have a My ESC account, please click on „Apply” to create one.