Benefit from support for the EAPCI-PCR Fellows Course 2019!
Taking place on 20-21 May in Paris, the EAPCI-PCR Fellows Course will give an overview on theoretical background and place strong emphasis on practical aspects, with interactive case discussions and the input of great experts. It’s a unique platform for education, networking and the building of your future career!
Sponsorship applications are currently open for a limited number of educational allowances provided by our Industry Partners.
- Free registration to the EAPCI-PCR Fellows Course 2019
- Free registration to EuroPCR 2019 (21-24 May 2019)
- Travel and/or accommodation allowance up to 500 euros (travel to/from Paris, and/or two nights accommodation from 19 to 21 May)
- Invitation to a special NextGen dinner on Monday 20 May
- Digital access to the PCR-EAPCI Textbook for one year
Candidates must meet the following selection criteria:
- Be an interventional cardiology fellow or an interventional cardiologist in training from one of the ESC/EAPCI member countries
- Have less than 5 years experience with PCI*
Good to know:
- Priority will be given to those who were not awardees in 2017 or 2018
- Grants will be allocated on a first come/first served basis, to those matching the criteria
- The submission platform will close when all available spaces are filled
- Results will be announced by early February 2019
- If you are not selected, you may still register by your own means
Hurry to apply before it’s too late – there’s nothing to lose and much to gain!