Aims & Activities
The European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions was created in 2006. Its objectives and activities stem from the synergy between the assets of EuroPCR and the former ESC Working Group on Interventional Cardiology.
- The EAPCI contributes actively to the programme of the yearly EuroPCR course, which has become its official annual meeting.
- The EAPCI has two other official courses: PCR London Valves and Practical Course on Hypertension.
- The EuroIntervention Journal continue to aim at presenting the best of research and education in our field, including case presentations in lively electronic format.
- Strong involvement in the field of education through the Fellowship programmes, the ESC eLearning Platform... These activities are the main focus of the Association and are being expanded, in close collaboration with the National Working Groups of Invasive Cardiology throughout Europe, and abroad.
- Finally, the EAPCI contributes with enthusiasm to all activities of the ESC, as they pertain to revascularization and other percutaneous interventions, only to name the contributions to the Annual ESC Meeting, the Survey programme, preparation and implementation of Guidelines.
Across all activities, EAPCI aims to foster close and mature collaboration with industry partners, based on a clearly defined code of conduct. Post-graduate education, improving patient access to device-based therapies and promoting clinical research represent obvious areas of common and shared interest.
EAPCI Board & Committees
EAPCI Annual Reports
For any information on the Associations’ activities or to become a member of the Association Contact Us